Table problems

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi @VladZen, i have all my data in Only One Cell . And there is return to the lign inside for each New line, How to remplace this return to the lign by a New lign ? Thanks To answer fast.

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi. Please check or change Your table delimiter. In table settings.
And I'm not very sure what You mean return to the ling

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i do add line with table process and the robot put everything in 1 Cell @lokiys - i use ";" and "string.tab " like usual i do and it working well. i do a regex on some variable to delete all line break i have before, now it great but not on every line and it happen. Ok With Coma It's seem working. thanks

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
i do add line with table process and the robot put everything in 1 Cell @lokiys - i use ";" and "string.tab " like usual i do and it working well. i do a regex on some variable to delete all line break i have before, now it great but not on every line and it happen. Ok With Coma It's seem working. thanks
I have got many problems while working with excel files, but mostly this is some file or file encoding problems than any bugs in zenno.
So if You face any problems try with different files, try also to change file encoding.
If honestly then I'm trying to avoid any Excel files. Except for .csv files, as those can be opened in Notepad++ and can be used with Lists from zennoposter. :-)
You can try that as well.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)