Table not loading more than 2 columns

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a file with info seperated by ";".
When I try to load this info to a table (either via relative or direct location) it only loads column A and B.

Proxy;Login;Password;WhenCreated

Even tried to use space before and after the ";".
Even tried other symbol - ":".

How can this be solved...?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Do you talk about using data from tables or just about displaying of preview?

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Preview. since I didnt see it, I thought it is not available.
So, you`re saying that I can use it, just cant see it?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
It's a preview.
I'm not sure what stops you from testing the template )

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i dont understand why is it that Questions are asked before you try it in real life???

Set table and table processing, press run button in debugger, and you will be able to see results in variables (down in log field)... EASY as IT GETS :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok guys. just tested it out - and if anybody else has a problem with tables not showing in preview - here is what might be causing it.

I have a file that goes like this:
Proxy;Login;Password;WhenCreated;is it verified?

Some times the "is it verified?" does not work (meaning does not write the letter "v" in the last place of the row), hence not showing up in the file.
So, I end up having a file with some columns that contain the "v" and others dont.

I have found that if I sort up the file and make all the lines that contain the "v" show in first - it will appear in the preview of the table and will read it properly from the file untill the section of the lines that lack the "v" start. it will not show them.
And the other way around - if I show first all the lines that lack the "v" then only they will show up in the table, preview correctly and all , but zenno will not show me the lines that comes afterwards - those lines which contain the "v".

So, the solution I have found is to make a secondary loop that will split the files, only adding the verified accounts to the list with the "v".

Jidibi

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
не могу спарсить ссылки которые находятся в теге symbol, как их декодировать? или есть какой то способ другой парсинга
пример:
Код:
        <symbol id="i--plus" viewBox="0 0 32 32">
            <title>plus</title>
            <path class="path1" d="M25.333 17.333h-8v8h-2.667v-8h-8v-2.667h8v-8h2.667v8h8v2.667z"></path>
        </symbol>

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)