Suggestions for modification of some basic functions

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, it's me again. I have encountered some difficulties in the design process recently, so I have some suggestions and ideas.
1. I hope to add the option of direct judgment to any module that is returned by variables, just like adding the function of the if module. I found that there are more than 80% of the variables in the if module ,I don't need to save it, but I have to First assign or modify a variable, and then judge. Therefore, add options for judgment to any module that takes values or gets variables to get the true or false result directly, without creating some variables that do not need to be saved, and one less module will be used in the design, the same wiring also reduced. This brings great clarity to some complex projects.
2.Nested projects need to control whether to change the user configuration. In the actual process, most of them need to maintain a consistent environment, but using nested projects will modify it, so I have to save the user configuration every time before using it, and there are even cookies and Cache ,then reload after the call is completed. If different projects are called multiple times in the process, I have to do this repeatedly, and the system resources are wasted a lot in this way under multi-threading.
3.On this basis, I thought about whether some module combinations can be used directly in the process, similar to nested projects. Some process combinations that only apply to this project, but need to be called multiple times, add a header module to them, and can be used synchronously and asynchronously in the process at any time, without the need to create a new project separately.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
1) What is judgement? is zenno in court?)
2) Change user configuration - do you mean changing user profile?
3) I think this functionality already exist - check plugins feature.
Save as plugin.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)