Such a powerful tool and still lacking related resources

zennopower

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All,

It’s really generosity of Zennoposter team that they even allow criticism of ZP on their own forum, I must say the Zennoposter software itself such powerful that one will hardly find any reason to criticize it but one thing that every newbie like me must admit that it’s very complex when compared to uBot.

I believe, it’s not because the interface that uBot is easy to use but only because of the training videos which they provide as well as reference manual pertaining to their software.
We do have some English version of training videos for Zennoposter but even after watching them three-four times for me it’s very difficult to create some advance templates at my own. It’s really surprising that we even don’t have a help manual for ProjectMacker, on the contrary there is a manual for Zennoposter but which I think is really very easy to use.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
zennopower, thank you that reminded us, but we don't create new training video at the moment because of work for 4th version. New video training video will be created after we'll release 4th version and videos will be recorded for the next version.

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes,i agree,the manual in pdf and online is lacking an explanatory detail,even for a seasoned programmer like me,i have to rely on my coding experience to write a template in ZP.You guys need to consult an english speaking expert on ZP to write you proper manual

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When is the new version due to be released?

zennopower

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, whatz up? are really going to release any updates soon? if not at least please release new tutorials and manuals for version 3 only. Honestly speaking currently ZP is gathering dust on my PC as I actually lacking the knowledge of how to use/handle the actual power ZP.

zennopower

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have mentioned that ZP 4 is in it's last stage of development on 10/28/2011 at the main page of your website and even after 3 months it's been not released.

If you are not gonna release any update soon, then pls release some advance tutorials for ZP3.

If not, would be great you can offer me refund.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
We started making the first groundwork for the new version two years ago. Plus, we ourselves can not exactly predict the date of releasing the program, we had thought that we had plenty of time to release the program in December, but unfortunately, it did not happen. Certainly, we are far advanced over the past three months, and all the basic features are ready, but their combining into one took longer than we had expected. If you want a refund, simply contact our support, we will solve this issue.

Fleataxi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any update on the new version and will it be backward compatible with templates from version 3?

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also waiting on the update.

I have heard rumors that we will be able to compile into an .exe file. Is this true?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

jamesbrew

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone help me out here? I want to ask a question about modifications to the software but i'm not allowed to create a thread as I have not bought the software yet. (It's kinda funny, a spamming software website having to have restrictions because of spammers) How do I create a thread?

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@a2mateit... I believe that is Russian speak for 'NO'.

@jamesbrew... who said we were spammers? lol. A lot of us use zenno for other things besides spamming. The reason that the opportunity to post new threads from non-buyers is because this is a support forum. We had a butt-load of spam threads started and some people got ripped off... and I'm sure HB will answer your question about modifications here shortly.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
C(It's kinda funny, a spamming software website having to have restrictions because of spammers)
It is about how you look at things, you can use knife as murder weapon or as tool for cooking most perfect dishes. The same here.

There is special non client section for asking questions and creating new threads.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?85-Nonclient-section

So does this mean that this feature will be included in v4?
We don't announce features until a new version release.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@a2mateit
I think nuaru is saying that it won't be the same method as ubot ("we don't copy the same feature from Ubot") but it will be possible to do it since having this feature won't be an advantage anymore for ubot ("but even this single advantage is going to be lost.")

Anyways, saw on the russian side of the forum that they are going to the betatest fase, if google translate works. Seems like the next version is getting a little bit closer.

Благодарностей
Баллы
@a2mateit Anyways, saw on the russian side of the forum that they are going to the betatest fase, if google translate works. Seems like the next version is getting a little bit closer.
Awesome! Wonder how long that Beta will last...

I'm assuming any templates we make in 3 will work in 4?

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)