Баллы
this is what i am trying to accomplish

part 1.
save login details to txt file
part 2.
sign in to livejournal.com
post to livejournal.com
take the url of the live post and put into file

i can do the registering part but i can't do the second part. can anyone help? thanks.

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
which exectly can't you do at the second part?

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i dont know how to fill in the login using login details from a txt file then i dont know how to use the make zenno use the articles that are in {spintax|form} already in text files. then i dont know how to grab successful post link and put that into a success file.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is just an observation, but on Livejournal you can go ahead and put your article in once you set up your account. You don't have to login to post.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@blackhat: You need to do a search. all of those are in the forum or the user guide. The videos on you tube are also good.

I'm now busy with an article/post submitter so here goes spintax
{-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-E:\Documents\PostQueue\ArticleSpinned.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-}
(which I also got from somewhere on the forum, so kudos to the forum)

• Спасибо
Реакции: blackhat

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@blackhat: You need to do a search. all of those are in the forum or the user guide. The videos on you tube are also good.

I'm now busy with an article/post submitter so here goes spintax
{-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-E:\Documents\PostQueue\ArticleSpinned.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-}
(which I also got from somewhere on the forum, so kudos to the forum)
Thanks for the help. I did do a search. The videos are good to learn the basics about how to create accounts. I stated i have no problems with creating accounts. I looked up the forum on how to grab link from successful posting...and theres only one thread and it didn't even solve the problem.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the help. I did do a search. The videos are good to learn the basics about how to create accounts. I stated i have no problems with creating accounts. I looked up the forum on how to grab link from successful posting...and theres only one thread and it didn't even solve the problem.
Get->Web browser-> get page url

• Спасибо
Реакции: SeRf*X и blackhat

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)