Strange error "The input is not a valid Base-64 string"

bfirst

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I have made an update.
1. ZP to newest 5.7.7.3 Version

In my ZP Project I use a C# Own Code to connect to local database.
In Project Maker all works fine, but when I try to run project in ZP in Logs I see this error :

Код:
2015-04-20 09:23:16.0511|ERROR|ProjectsCollector.Load|System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or a non-white space character among the padding characters.
   at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
   at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.licj9IpSnEoEPH1dJqiK(Object )
   at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.KrqtUPFDy0p(Byte[]  , String  , Boolean  )
   at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectModelV4.U7Bn4Kp9OOoTTmPoPJls(Object , Object , Object , Boolean  )
   at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectModelV4.tVRtCv14NGG(Byte[]  , String  , String&  , Boolean  )
   at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4..ctor(String fileName, String& code, Boolean supressProjectMaker)
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.RpI9wxp3VO(String  , String&  )
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.Load2(String fileName)
When using last version of ZP all was fine. But I am not sure if the problem is because of ZP or maybe Mysql.

Please help me :D

bfirst

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok. It is all because ZP. I have downgraded my ZP Version to 5.7.5.0 and here All works fine. Rostonix can you help me with that? :-) I can send you an example project.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello!

It's not about build. You tried to run project on unauthorized PC.
It didnt work.
You reinstalled software and run project on authorized PC after that.
That's what our logs say to us.
Try to install latest build again :-)

bfirst

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!

It works :-). Thanks. So There is some problem with hardware in zennolab.com. I have 3 licenses : 1 Lite and 2 Pro. Every few days Computer name in one license is added to second license without any reason. I have deleted it now but I am sure that in next 2-3 days it will be there.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Please send us ZLInstallerLog.log from root of C drive to [email protected] with link to this thread

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)