Step "Clear cache" closes Tab when using Chrome Engine

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have 2 projects (1 main project that calls 1 nested project). The main project I have originally created with FF52x64 and now changed to Chrome engine. The external project is still in the FF52x64 engine.

The nested project opens a new tab called "email" at the very beginning. However when the external project comes to the "Clear cache" step it directly closes the "email" tab in the browser window of PM.
So at the following steps the tab can't be found any longer and a "Error accessing Instance..." occurs.

When I change back the main project to the FF52x64 engine all works fine!

Can you check and fix that please.

Thank you.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Yes, because it's not possible to clear cache properly without closing tabs in Chrome engine.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay @VladZen, I understand. Did not know that because I always used the FF engine where the cache was cleared without closing the tab. Thank you.

Additional question: If I clear cache within the nested project will also the cache of the calling main-project be cleared (in both engines FF and Chrome if there are any differences or if the main project is in FF and the nested in Chrome or vice versa)?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)