Stay away from qzen4i for custom templates :(

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I asked qzen4i to do a mail.com account creation template. I paid qzen4i $70 BTC upfront. qzen4i said they did the work and sent me the script then went missing for some hours. I could not get the script to work and asked if they would get on teamviewer or anydesk. qzen4i insisted on using ammy admin so I agreed we can use that. I go to download it and antivirus starts going off. I rather just use anydesk so qzen4i can show me the script works. I did look on google that teamviewer is not allowed in Russia but from what I see anydesk is. This guy insist on using ammy admin and I'm not installing some crap that throws up antivirus. I know ammy admin is known and trusted. Anydesk is by far better and is allowed in Russia from what I see. If anyone is thinking of doing business with qzen4i I would be cautious. Unhappy customer here lost $70 and no working script and can't get support.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its such funny, to see this msg, anyway, i`ll answer, all know that teamviewer also anydesk, after lot of connections, aren`t free, ammy admin, use lot of people no one have problem with that, currently i sent script to this guy, he couldnt run it, i said that will help him, but he need ammy admin, he said no i wont download it, and etc, working template he got, but he cant use it bcs he afraid to download ammy admin, its little bit funny answer to this but anyway i will, so, after that when i told him, that i have limits on teamviewer and anydesk, and said ammy admin needed he just blocked me, like a little kid....
Its my first and last msg on this theme, i wont reply either, just anwered for people know who write this and why.
bye bye

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Love the broken English dip shit. You're an idiot AnyDesk works fine in Russia. I just used it with someone yesterday who is in Russia. I have another programmer who does bots for me who is in Russia too. Your excuse to only use ammy admin is fucking bullshit and I'm sure this piece of shit template is garbage hence why I can't get it to work. You robbed me and it's all good cause $70 fucking dollars ain't shit to a spammer.

Delete the fuckin software off your compter and the appdata and you will be good to use anydesk moron. There I taught you some shit.

You told me yesterday that you had to pay for the shit no blocked connection shit. I told you it's fucking free. Take the fucking $70 and shove it up your poor ass. I'm not stressing and doing shit for $70 dollars. I don't even look for work for $70 fucking dollars. Small time money.

Go Answer to Putin!

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Datalifeplus21

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: Datalifeplus21

harri3rdb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good thread. Thanks for your sharing nooka.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)