1 881
Баллы

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno Poster Pro for $3 !!! :ay:
Bunch of JUICY offers !!!
Don't think too much guys. It is the time to buy and upgrade software
I have everything what I need, even more...
but for you guys that is a great opportunity! :dm::bp:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I take additional license 37$ monthly for one client, it means, I can cancel it, take this discount for 3$, and forever will pay 3 ?

ibred

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 116
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is great, every gift is total cool, but this eruption of the emotions of Lightwood suggest about more gift then 34$

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Luckily I already have a bunch of licenses as I would never pay $ 37 month/license (USD444 per year!!). Strangely the Russian version is still available with lifetime license for about $ 140 (Pro version). So it seems that for many not Russian speaking (potential) customers the time is come to either learn Russian or choose another automation framework.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zenewbie и Aronax

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
4 667
Баллы
Luckily I already have a bunch of licenses as I would never pay $ 37 month/license (USD444 per year!!). Strangely the Russian version is still available with lifetime license for about $ 140 (Pro version). So it seems that for many not Russian speaking (potential) customers the time is come to either learn Russian or choose another automation framework.
Thank you for your feedback.
The price for full version was about $277 + $90 for half year more updates = $367 for year, not such a big difference in price with monthly subscription,
taking into account that you don't have to pay full price at once and can divide it into 12 parts.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like your altruist view and it is nice, we talked about the price (Russian/English) on some other topic... But if you started working for example with Selenium and c# you will see how much is zenno powerful and how many options already have and with it save a lot of time.
Price is fine and can be and higher if you look big picture.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like your altruist view and it is nice, we talked about the price (Russian/English) on some other topic... But if you started working for example with Selenium and c# you will see how much is zenno powerful and how many options already have and with it save a lot of time.
Price is fine and can be and higher if you look big picture.
I also agree zenno is the best (or the most complete) no-code web automation tool, but there are other much cheaper solutions. There is at least one competitor for zennoposter (which I honestly think it copied zenno's ideas and working style when it was released) which does the job and it costs 5-6 times less per year compared to zenno. Again, ZP is better than this tool, but it's not 5-6 times better. It's more like 1.5 times better.
And we all know it, even though we are not part of the Russian community.

I am using that tool from time to time but I always prefer ZP, and I have a few Pro licenses so I'm sticking to zenno most of time (again, respect for the ZP devs...they are always on top of their competitors). But if I would be on a tight budget, things wouldn't be so simple...

I remember when I discovered zennoposter 10 years ago, I had to choose between it and a much more expensive no-code web automation tool. The irony is that tool was 5 times more expensive than a license of ZP Pro. Obviously, I went with zenno. After a while I realized that ZP was not only the cheaper solution but also the most powerfull, too.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have in 3d modeling world, 3d Maya is 216 $ monthly, Blender is free, Blender with last update 2.8 + a million add-ons are there, but Maya is Maya, it is not 216 times better than Blender for sure. And it is ok, some hobbyist will take Blender and when he starts to make money and need more speed and total advanced option it will take Maya.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 1, Гости: 1)