Spintax Help : Trying to spin execution results

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Below is a text file which I set up to pull some data... The macro executions listed below are obviously prior to the spin instance itself.

In ProjectMaker my "smaller" test run was successful however the below is resulting in without any data where the execution results should be... ???

Any spintax gurus see the issue ? Much appreciated...

{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=1=-},{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=4=877-} {We|All of us|We all|Most people|People|Our staff members|Our company|People around the globe|Experts} {found|discovered|identified|located|uncovered|came across|stumbled upon|found out|stumbled on|commonly found|have found|bought|purchased|received} {the Best|the top|the ideal|the right|the best quality|the most impressive|the finest|the greatest|the highest quality|the superior|the cheapest|the supreme|among the best} {Zennoposter|Zenno}

Edit: Clearly the | may be the issue... testing...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird, worked fine for me. I tested it using your string. Are you putting it in the macro like this?

{-String.Spintax-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●5●5●3●6●4●-|-≡8≡4≡1≡9≡9≡8≡2≡9≡3≡-},{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●5●5●3●6●4●-|-≡1≡8≡7≡5≡7≡4≡4≡9≡6≡3≡-} {We|All of us|We all|Most people|People|Our staff members|Our company|People around the globe|Experts} {found|discovered|identified|located|uncovered|cam e across|stumbled upon|found out|stumbled on|commonly found|have found|bought|purchased|received} {the Best|the top|the ideal|the right|the best quality|the most impressive|the finest|the greatest|the highest quality|the superior|the cheapest|the supreme|among the best} {Zennoposter|Zenno}-}. Of course, those are my Step and Branch ID's

Maybe it's that Canadian water up there!

Here's my result:

callawayreviewers,mBzrtvDy People bought the most impressive Zennoposter

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes the spun data and those execution result are all in the text file... still testing, might be some human error in this beast somewhere-

The text in the text file is exactly as shown -

{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=1=-},{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=4=877-} {We|All of us|We all|Most people|People|Our staff members|Our company|People around the globe|Experts} {found|discovered|identified|located|uncovered|cam e across|stumbled upon|found out|stumbled on|commonly found|have found|bought|purchased|received} {the Best|the top|the ideal|the right|the best quality|the most impressive|the finest|the greatest|the highest quality|the superior|the cheapest|the supreme|among the best} {Zennoposter|Zenno}

A few are like this...

{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=4=877-} {We|All of us|We all|Most people|People|Our staff members|Our company|People around the globe|Experts} {found|discovered|identified|located|uncovered|cam e across|stumbled upon|found out|stumbled on|commonly found|have found|bought|purchased|received} and {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=1=-}, also {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●7●8●0●9●6●-|-=1=1=9=8=5=8=5=1=4=1=-} {the Best|the top|the ideal|the right|the best quality|the most impressive|the finest|the greatest|the highest quality|the superior|the cheapest|the supreme|among the best} {Zennoposter|Zenno}

the end result is blank where my executions are... only the lonely "," is showing up... Our water is poisoned Cajones... just like yours - you think those pipes are seamless... ? ;-) It a science experiment gone wrong...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)