someone to help me ?

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi all,
i'm a beginner and i don't know much about zenno but i was told to learn that and it's very hard for me to learn how to work with this great software, here in iran we don't have many people ( in whole country !!) who knows this software - at least i know they are less than 10-20 or less maybe ! - and that person who introduced me zenno just knows zenno 3.6 and even forgot what he knew ! this made my efforts harder....
today someone gave some templates to me, one of them is for creating twitter accounts plus some others, but i think something is fishy here and something is wrong with them because he's a mean person.
is there someone here who i can share these templates with him/ her and ask some questions ?
after one month i just could make one template by tutorials here and that was making mails on safe-mail.net and it was really pleasing and i'm eager to learn more.
i really really appreciate any help, because i'm trying hard but not much result:(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
My point is still the same. If you try to make something for yourself, you should do it in ZennoPoster 5.
There is no reason to learn ZennoPoster 3 in my opinion.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If the templates is for ZP v5+, sure, I can take look for you.
If you've been watching tutorials for a month, you should have an idea yourself tho lol.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@rostonix,

u know it's not up to me to use ZP5 because this company must pay for it and here in iran about 500$ is alot money to us and me myself can't afford such price, i don't want something complicated i just want to create some templates to make some iranian blogs and how to update them ! just it

@TobiasLundstedt
it's nice of u, i try to force them to buy ZP5 for me, it seems i can do nothing about that :( i even have ZP4 but still no result.... ZP5's templates doesn't run on previous versions ?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
oh ! that's great news, i wonder how i did miss that, what shall i do to upgrade ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)