Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear all,
Here are the websites that only delete ads that are published with zennoposter
pasion.com
loquovip.com
eroticosvip.com
loseroticos.com

when I publish in this sites even if I just publish one ad, somehow they understand that I am a BOT

therefore, everytime I publish they delete my ad and my account all together. I varies depending on the site, some take 3 hours to delete it and some take 9 hours to delete it and some delete it after a few minutes

I am not using proxyes, the sites are spanish, but they let me publish even if my server is in germany. Account creation is made using YOPMAIL or sometimes MY-TEMP-MAIL. I get registration confirmations without a problem.
But then it all goes to the bin, they do not let me enter with the credentials they have given me nor let me create an account with that same emails.

I am not understanding the level of scrutiny or filtering that this sites are using but this is bringing my bussiness purpose down as I cannot use zennoposter. If on the other hand I do it manually from my IP or the german IP, THE AD gets published and it holds on.

Could you give me any hints as what type of securtiy or filtering could they be using, and what do I have to take into account to successfully publish without being noticed?

kind regards and thanks in advance
JSD

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)