SolveMedia captcha recignition WTF

justhere

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyone come across this during their travels?

You can find it on a webs.com style website, no idea how to get it

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that it is a very cool idea of SolveMedia. But I have never seen this kind of CAPTCHA on real services, probably it is not popular enough. Have you tried to send this captcha on decaptcher for example. It is interesting what it returns:-)

justhere

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that it is a very cool idea of SolveMedia. But I have never seen this kind of CAPTCHA on real services, probably it is not popular enough. Have you tried to send this captcha on decaptcher for example. It is interesting what it returns:-)
Yeah well you can't even grab an image to send to the provider or yourself so makes it tricky to say the least. It would be popular if they knew it would halt 50% of spam :P

Any idea how to get it ? :confused:

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I see, please show where exactly I can get it. I did it on webs.com but didn't come accross it there.

justhere

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: justhere

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That one's pretty easy. Just go to tree of elements-->right click on the body tag under the document(api.
solvemedia) and select 'this is captcha' from the menu.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: justhere

justhere

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oo that is odd.. I couldn't right click before could now. Maybe I needed someone to tell me to do it... heh.

Although on one captcha I tried its half out of the screen, so captcha recognition box isn't big enough ?

And I thought SolveMedia was unbreakable for a moment :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird, when I tried it on another computer something totally different came up. HMMM!

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Shini, this is your example...as you can see, the text you need to enter is NOT submitted as part of captcha, so it wont work.

Making things worse, some of these have flash area you need to click and watch a short video before captcha is revealed at all.

On top of all of that, it was pointed out to me that at -1.5 zoom the entire image can be seen and sent however the captcha solvers do not fill them out
correctly because they don't take the time to read them and don't know what they need to do.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)