Smart Google Bot for Google Search. Creating human traffic with Zennoposter

Muc_Muc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
i am looking after someone really good, professional who is able the write a Script for Zennoposter, which will be not detected as Bot.
This Steps needed.

1. google for some keywords
2. click on 1 or 2 link in google
3. Close it
4. Then find my site and click it
5. Visit few pages on your site
6. You should be like a real human (mouse movements, pressing navigation keys, read something and goto another page with internal links)
7. Close the browser. (Google will understand this as if you found what you were looking for)

The script must be really smart, to be not detected as bot.

please get in touch wit me, if have got very good experiences with ZEnnoposter and if you are really able to deliver script which will be not detected as bot.

i will deliver the list of keywords and the final domains.

thanks.

• Спасибо
Реакции: automatedpromo

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually have a project that does a similar tihng. What's the budget you expect to spend? Do you own google accounts, proxies to use together for that? How do you plan to check the quality? I mean, if Google changes your position in SERP, who knows why exactly it happened?)

Muc_Muc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i got my own proxies. i own zennoposter pro.
Please sent me PM

Muc_Muc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
if someone got similar services like that: traffic, Backlinks, Linkwheel ... you can offer it

gcb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually have a project that does a similar tihng. What's the budget you expect to spend? Do you own google accounts, proxies to use together for that? How do you plan to check the quality? I mean, if Google changes your position in SERP, who knows why exactly it happened?)
Do you still have that project running? I'm interested in this, please contact me.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)