Self-Learning ?

thinktronik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can somebody explain more what this feature do ?
Can we make more accurate module by sending many image to CM ?

[+] Intelligence system that automatically identifies incorrectly recognized captchas and uses them for captcha module self-training has been implemented. This allows to increase recognition success rate for already existing captcha modules.

Может кто-нибудь объяснить, что делает эта функция?
Можем ли мы сделать более точный модуль, отправив много изображений в CM?

[+] Реализована интеллектуальная система, которая автоматически идентифицирует неправильно распознанные капчи и использует их для самообучения модуля капчи. Это позволяет увеличить скорость распознавания для уже существующих модулей капчи.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hello,

This is some internal feature, when the program learns how to recognize captchas better by itself. This allows to improve success rate for some captchas a little, but not significantly.
Could you please tell what captchas you are solving and what goes wrong with them?

• Спасибо
Реакции: thinktronik

thinktronik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

This is some internal feature, when the program learns how to recognize captchas better by itself. This allows to improve success rate for some captchas a little, but not significantly.
Could you please tell what captchas you are solving and what goes wrong with them?
Thanks for the detail !
Obviously it is for the Solvemedia puzzle with medium / hard complexity level.

I remember seeing a page here with the 3 main types + test exemples / level difficulty

Recaptcha
SolveMedia
Recaptcha V2

As well as level of difficulty. I don't remember the link that leads to this page...
I understand the limit of auto learning is not significantly .
Can someone tell me how to send a batch of image to resolve by CM ?

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)