Schematic to Select Random URL from List

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am having problems with making the right connections for a simple website visit that selects a random line from a list of URL, then make that visit.

The problem I have with the schematics is that I currently have the bot pull random proxies from a list, set a random User Agent from a list, then Reasign the profile fields -- > Visit Site.

I am not sure where to put the list processing module that will have it pull a random line from a list of URLs, after all that, before it makes the first visit.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm also looking to add a Referrer URL to each URLs to visit as well.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
It does not matter I think... You can put List processing action in any step BEFORE visiting website.
As for reference URL, you can set it in Go To webpage action block propties.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I wanted the Go to page to make a random pull from a list of URLs for each visit. I am not sure how the List processing would then connect to the Referrer: field in Go to page block.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Yes, I wanted the Go to page to make a random pull from a list of URLs for each visit. I am not sure how the List processing would then connect to the Referrer: field in Go to page block.
List processing action will just take url from list and set it to variable then you can use that variable in Go to Url action.
Do same with referer take from other list and set to a variable then use in Go to action referer field.

Check other things in wiki, maybe You decide to use Tables and set url and referer in one file. :-)

Hope that helps

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, I will try tables.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)