Schedulder

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Well i'm quiet new on zenno and i have to admit that this tool is very powerfull and "Easy" to understand. All is almost well thinked.
But the scehdulder is really crappy, not ergonomic at all, no logic in it.

Its quiet hard to schedule a full campaign since your template is moving from category to category when you change something in.
When you fill "End before the XX/XX/XX the "End condition on right column are still available

Well i think there is many, many optimisation you could work on.

Am i the only one to find the schedulder crappy ?

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
NOT the only one ... ;-)

P.S. But I'm thankful that the we have some working scheduler now ....... I used v 4.0.5.0 for 1 month before 4.0.8.1 and with v4.0.5.0 I had to enter each schedule rule again and again after each ZP restart .... :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One question :

If i put on stop condition "10", and in schedule tab, "when to repeat option, i put "without end", it will round until 10 success are done ??

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
What stop condition do you mean?

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
It should at least :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why i got some strange bug :

My tempalte start at scedulded time, and 10 s after, its DONE with success. It shouldnt when nothing ran :s

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
What's in log? :-)

roobsx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Schedulder tab is inactive if two ore more templetes are selected. I think that, possibility to set schedulder for two or more templeates at one time will be very useful.

Now I must set begining time for 25 templeates. All at 2 am. Click, click, click... Extremaly boring :(

• Спасибо
Реакции: marl0_stanfield

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Schedulder tab is inactive if two ore more templetes are selected. I think that, possibility to set schedulder for two or more templeates at one time will be very useful.

Now I must set begining time for 25 templeates. All at 2 am. Click, click, click... Extremaly boring :(
Will see what possible implement there. Thanks for suggestion

Благодарностей
Баллы

Great suggestion. Scheduling multiple templates is definitely not fun with MP. I look foreword to when we can call other templates within templates so that i can simply schedule one templates.

velociphiles

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can someone please point me to the basic training for the Scheduler?

It is not intuitive and I haven't been able to work it out so far.

I am using Magic Submitter which has a great scheduler - choose when to post your template and how many times to run. Set a run time for one template to be dependent on the completion of another template. Tiered linking of templates, etc. Looking forward to getting this kind of functionality in Zenno, but for now I just want to be able to set up some simple schedules for posting and not have to run them myself.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

I am using Magic Submitter which has a great scheduler - choose when to post your template and how many times to run. Set a run time for one template to be dependent on the completion of another template. Tiered linking of templates, etc. Looking forward to getting this kind of functionality in Zenno, but for now I just want to be able to set up some simple schedules for posting and not have to run them myself.
Will take a look to Magic Submitter scheduler to find any positive sides of it

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great suggestion. Scheduling multiple templates is definitely not fun with MP. I look forward to when we can call other templates within templates so that i can simply schedule one templates.
Yes, I too was wondering why this feature wasnt available to us during the first release of ZP4. Every other major tool out on the market right now have really good schedulers, and they make it better because you dont have to constantly sit there and babysit the template.

Again, if us Zennoers had features like this with our scheduler it would make things ALOT easier, and Zenno is supposed to make things simple right? Because the scheduler is so difficult to deal with, and doesnt have the inherent functionality to that of Magic Submitter or SENuke, i've found myself doing things the long and hard way, I WISH this would be improved sometime soon!

Jason-Engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi I can't get the scheduler to work at all. I just want it to work. What are the necessary settings for an app to run everyday at 6pm? What do i put in for execution count, etc...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Jason-Engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Jason-Engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the prompt responses. I finally figured it out - ugh. I thought that the middle column (when to repeat) was the first time it would run. Now I understand that its just the start date for the scheduler, and the how often to repeat is the time it runs. You guys should change the wording, its very confusing - even tho its really simple... (When to repeat should be `when to start`, and `how often to repeat`should be `when to execute`) - something like that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)