Running projects in ZP5

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Until now I have only used zennoposter lite which only has 1 thread, I have choosen to just run my projects inside project maker which works smoothly.

However I want to expand to a 5 thread taking advantage of Christmas sale. My only issue moving forward is that my projects dosent work "well" in zennoposter.

I think the issue is that it is looped together to make it run forever inside project maker where it works quite well, but inside zennoposter it slows down quickly and freezes within 2-3 hours then i will have to restart the software.

To obtain a smooth project which can run multi thread is all i have to do to let the project finish and just make it repeat in ZP for infinity times?

So I make one login project which i run once, and then make another project that does the actions inside my targeted side which i set to repeat?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Noone knows if an inifinity loop will slow down zennoposter but not project maker? and noone knows how one can deal with it?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can add a pause 1 second to the end or beginning of loop so 1 loop will always take 1 second?
but it should slow down for page loading regardless?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it is also very hard to tell why your slowing down in a hour...? what are you saving project to? take out the infinite loop and make the project run multiple executions every minute?

there are a number of reasons you could be crashing its hard to tell with out specifics

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, Thank you for your response. I have templates which are performing actions on a website, I also have nested projects inside my template so it will never end. I.E 1 run will keep it going forever.

What I wonder if that is wrong to do so and zennoposter dont deal with it well. It works perfectly in project maker but in zennoposter it slows down after several hours until it totally freezes.

I will try your solution and let the project end each time and just repeating the project as much as needed, I was just curios if there was anything about it in zenno wiki or so :-)

Have a good christmas :-)

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeh if your nested project are on a infinite loops your bound to run out of memory
but im wondeering why your nesting project infinitly?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
the first problem that occure is that once the login bot is complet and zenno starts the action template the browser is cleared and im no longer logged in, means the action template just opens and then close the browser

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeh if your nested project are on a infinite loops your bound to run out of memory
but im wondeering why your nesting project infinitly?
Hi, Im doing this since it is a game and I want it to be ongoing at all times :-) it changes template based on return

Edit: Do you know if i can automate a restart of zennoposter? if i could force a restart every 3 hours or so.

It runs smooth in debug mode in project maker thought, no memory issues

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
right... well idk... add pauses based on image searches? my recomendation time a full loop and applie timers as you see fit

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
The bot pauses as required, and it has several minutes of "pauses" in between.

Thank you for your suggestions :-)

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

IgorSush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let me add my 5 cents.

Apparently you are using browser, so you need to restart instance every 10 or so minutes to cirvumvent browser memory leaks. If you don't - ZP will eventually crash.
Also, if you add the instance reload action, make sure to NOT do it in a nested project. Do restart in your main project.

When you upscale to multithreaded you will multiply the CPU usage too.
Make sure your loops have enough pauses, i.e. the loop does not run several times per second, as it drastically increases the use of CPU. My rule of thumb is to pause for 2-5 seconds before rechecknig for an element on a webpage. The longer the pauses the less CPU usage, while it does not hurt the logics of the projects.
I absolutely say no to loops without pauses.
Projects run slower in Project Maker, because all the actions are displayed in the projects tab. In the Poster they are instant, so loops without pauses may work alright in the Maker but be a total mess in the Poster.

Hope this helps

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Morgan и PHaRTnONu

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let me add my 5 cents.

Apparently you are using browser, so you need to restart instance every 10 or so minutes to cirvumvent browser memory leaks. If you don't - ZP will eventually crash.
Also, if you add the instance reload action, make sure to NOT do it in a nested project. Do restart in your main project.

When you upscale to multithreaded you will multiply the CPU usage too.
Make sure your loops have enough pauses, i.e. the loop does not run several times per second, as it drastically increases the use of CPU. My rule of thumb is to pause for 2-5 seconds before rechecknig for an element on a webpage. The longer the pauses the less CPU usage, while it does not hurt the logics of the projects.
I absolutely say no to loops without pauses.
Projects run slower in Project Maker, because all the actions are displayed in the projects tab. In the Poster they are instant, so loops without pauses may work alright in the Maker but be a total mess in the Poster.

Hope this helps
Thanks for your detailed review of the problem.

I will rearrange my projects in a more efficient way now I know how to do it.

Regards

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)