Rotating proxies using CM and firefox add on question....

qizu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a couple of questions regarding Capmonster before I take the plunge and buy. I usually use imacros with firefox , together with a proxy switcher add on . The proxy switcher has one static ip that is used as a gateway for rotating proxies that change upon every http request . How would I set this up within CM ?
Another thing I need to know is whether or not another add on I sometimes use would be useable with CM.
Here is the link to it ...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/recaptcha-solver/

Basically it does everything in the background and doesnt submit in the "traditional" way . It detects the captcha widget and submits silently to a service , then comes back as ticked and solved within the 120 seconds. Would CM work with it and "emulate" 2captcha like it does normally ?

Thanks in advance :-)

qizu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Really eager to know whether I can use a gateway proxy ip with CapMonster as mentioned above. I will buy the pro version without hesitation if I can , just need to know if its possible ....

who@mi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi qizu,
I can tell you that iam using rotating proxy service with CM and it works really nice. BUT my services changes IP every 5 minutes, not every request, not sure how if this works with Google servers (assuming you like to use ReCaptcha2 Sitekey Addon in CM, otherwise you dont need proxy). I would recommend you to try it out with the free Demo which comes with Sitekey Addon, before you buy.

I don't use thies FirFox addon but if it makes an call in the background to 2captcha or other solving services and you are on the same host machine where CM is running, it should work because CM configures your Hostfile and redirects every request to one of this services to your CM IP. Because you say it comes back ticked then, i guess its Recaptcha2 over sitekey, so iam pretty sure you will need CM Sitekey Addon to get this Firefox addon work with CM.

hope it helps, greetz

• Спасибо
Реакции: qizu

qizu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for your reply Who@mi , very much appreciated :-)

May I add you on Skype if you have it ? Or email or whichever ? Because your situation is very similar to mine and if you could possibly help me out once I have CM installed then that would be a great help .

Последнее редактирование:

who@mi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Never mind, just try to help poeple with the problems i had ;-) so if you need further help just write me.
Have a nice day/evening

qizu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for your reply Who@mi , very much appreciated :-)

May I add you on Skype if you have it ? Or email or whichever ? Because your situation is very similar to mine and if you could possibly help me out once I have CM installed then that would be a great help .
I understand of you dont want to give it publicly though

who@mi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Upps sorry, seems I didn't see that. Sure i will do me best to help you get it run but i dont use skype. You can contact me by mail to
[email protected], no problem.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)