Reset Instance Branche

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there possible to have a Branch that Resets an Intstance?

This will allow us to Reset Instance for inside loops. If we have alot of inside loops, we can put "reset instance" this way we don't have to use the execution count for the loops.

Reason:

In my templates: I have a boolean option "Start from Zero". This resets the template to start form all 0 again. now problem is if i cehck this option. It always "Restars from zero vor every execution".

So every time it loops with the execution count option, it resets. I need it to reset the first time and then follow a different route. That's why i need to use inside loops.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
You should use counter and logic (If action)
Increase your counter every loop and when it becomes equal maximum value you should end your template.

Код:
'{-Variable.Counter_of_loops-}'=='{-Variable.Your_maximum_setting-}'
If true, your template will stop.

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way we can "clear memory"? so when we have alot of "inside loops and memory gets big" is there a way with c# to clear memory?

You should use counter and logic (If action)
Increase your counter every loop and when it becomes equal maximum value you should end your template.

Код:
'{-Variable.Counter_of_loops-}'=='{-Variable.Your_maximum_setting-}'
If true, your template will stop.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Memory will be cleaned only after execution of template is over. We do not advice to use a lot of internal loops since Zennoposter can execute templates as many times as you like and you can replace your internal loops with several executions of template.

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Memory will be cleaned only after execution of template is over. We do not advice to use a lot of internal loops since Zennoposter can execute templates as many times as you like and you can replace your internal loops with several executions of template.
Im not sure that you quite understand things here...
Sometimes we just need loops inside of the template, and not executions!!!

Why???

Because like in case when you are using Facebook in order to mass Like... if you continue login/logout...which is your instance execution count... sooner or later facebook will block your account for some time or permanently, or will start asking for phone verification again...
And same goes for google for example.

Memory clearing during the process is MUST HAVE if you wanna make something like that work and not crashing whole system thanks to memory building.

Please, you and rest of the support... STOP TALKING EMPTY STORIES and start living in real life, executions can not replace loops in every case as you always say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Why???

Because like in case when you are using Facebook in order to mass Like... if you continue login/logout...which is your instance execution count... sooner or later facebook will block your account for some time or permanently, or will start asking for phone verification again...

Memory clearing during the process is MUST HAVE if you wanna make something like that work and not crashing whole system thanks to memory building.

Please, you and rest of the support... STOP TALKING EMPTY STORIES and start living in real life, executions can not replace loops in every case as you always say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with DJ on this, and im sure everyone else will as well Anton. You cant avoid using loops, sometimes the template will require it. Sometimes there are situations where loops are necessary (Dynamic docs for example), i've seen them be as high as 4 digits long, and the only way to ensure that you find the correct one is to have multiple loop checks in place in order to make sure that the right address is found. Thats a perfect example of why running several instances/threads wouldnt be a good idea because it would burn up resources when it'd just be simpler to have the memory clean itself during the process. Just saying "Use less loops, use more threads" doesnt work with everything, and is not always a good idea.

Hopefully you'll take this advice from people who are actively using Zennoposter, memory cleaning is a must have for anyone operating serious templates.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Здраво и Boxcutter

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@DJ, Kepperbes by now you shuld realize one thing! You doing it wrong! They created ZP so they know how we should use it!

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Creator does not always know how the end user should use it. End user uses to fullfill his or her needs.

When i had the choice between ubot and zenno, i chose for zenno for its possibilities. Memory cleaning is a must.

We can setup a brnache or some C# Code to clean memory after every loop. This way the project does not crash.

This will solve 90% of my zenno problems. Because of this i have to work with the executions and like drvosjeca says loops and executions are not the same. Especially when you are using input settings like RESET.

For example i want to reset something, if i use 100 executions and i want to reset something "just once" i cant doing it with input settings. Cuz all 100 will be reseted. now i have to go and work with files and stuff.(list tables to do so)

As last.

The customer is always right because the customer tells the developer what we need. And that's how new ideas are generated. Ideas are generated based on needs. If u have millions of features but no one needs it then ur features are useless.

Most zennoposter buyers just buy and never touch the software. I can bet 70% of buyers just bought it played with it and done. while 10% = we use zenno fully and spot this needs.

Like the memroy clearing. If u look arround u will see that drvosjeca complains alot, it's not because he is a "shitty customer" it's because he is one of the BEST customer for zennoposeR. Because HE identifies the needs for new poosibilities.

to: drvosjeca thnx for your videos
to: rostonix, i hope u can understand our pain as much as we appreciet zennoposter.

This will open tons of new possibilities for us.

• Спасибо
Реакции: goldsilver

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Why???

DJ, i recomend you use ZP profiles feature in this case. You can load ZP profile with cookies and other things on each execute of template (there is no need login in via ZP), so facebook will think that you closed it on short time, and now open again.

But i also support current idea which TS want to promote. I wrote same idea on Russian forum 1 year ago (http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?995) with some changes: need feature to get current memory which current instance used, and also need feature to turn off instance via special action/branch. If we will got this - we can control performance more flexibly. But... nuaru dont support this :( i hope together we can promote this feature and nuaru will make it :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DJ, i recomend you use ZP profiles feature in this case. You can load ZP profile with cookies and other things on each execute of template (there is no need login in via ZP), so facebook will think that you closed it on short time, and now open again.

But i also support current idea which TS want to promote. I wrote same idea on Russian forum 1 year ago (http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?995) with some changes: need feature to get current memory which current instance used, and also need feature to turn off instance via special action/branch. If we will got this - we can control performance more flexibly. But... nuaru dont support this :( i hope together we can promote this feature and nuaru will make it :-)
yeah, i know about this, but sadly this wont work in every case scenario, and it takes a lot of work to implement and cover all possible situations, specially when all is done in multithreading, and when things like facebook are iframed into other sites...
Thing is that memory building is still the issue here, and even after thread restarts it gets building memory more intensive in time, so like you said with your own words "we can control performance more flexibly"!

This should be priority from long ago, but it is not, instead they keep adding some stupid functions that will make their tool look more various, but nobody will ever use!

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

CSS,

I also agree that this memory release is a necessary feature. I want to make sure that I say this very clearly so that there are nothing that gets misunderstood or lost in translation. Rostonix, there are things that loops take care of that CANT be solved by multi-threading. Just adding in a bunch more instances is not the answer, and in cases like I mentioned in my post above, multi-threading wont even solve the problem. If I have that template running at 50 threads, then that'll just be 50 errors.

Also, Zenno staff, please pay attention to the following statements:

The Creator does not always know how the end user should use it. End user uses to fullfill his or her needs.
The customer is always right because the customer tells the developer what we need. And that's how new ideas are generated. Ideas are generated based on needs. If u have millions of features but no one needs it then ur features are useless.
This is something that i've been saying to you guys for a LONG time, and im happy that this time around its coming from someone else's frustration and not mine. Everyone in this thread, INCLUDING a moderator of this forum feels that having the memory release would be necessary to add because when using loops, memory stacks up, and multi-threading is *NOT* always the answer. Come on guys, you did great by giving us that C# Email action, the memory release is something that we NEED in order for our templates to work without crashing all the time.

• Спасибо
Реакции: joemania

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Task for developers was added.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter и Kepperbes

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We planned this feature in the near future.
It will be possible to save browser cookie and settings (like user agent).
It is not possible to reset instance and save the current page.
It will look like you close browser and open it again.

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm also waiting for this to be fixed, it's a bottleneck for my templates as well.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This together with grouping in the scheduler should resolve these memory issues. Is there an eta for this?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)