Regular Expression Parsing Not Working for [w\W]

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got a Regular Expression problem here. When I have a regex that uses the 'Enable Line Breaks' or [\w\W] there is no return of any value in debug. We have tried taking the DOM and saving it to a variable then using the old Regex macro on it. We have tried using the regex in the DOM action with the dom being saved to a list and no luck. The regular expression works fine in the Regex Builder, also in the v3 regex builder and debug but not in the Mental Power version. Please fix this because this is a deal breaker.

Посмотреть вложение amazonscrape.xmlz

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got a Regular Expression problem here. When I have a regex that uses the 'Enable Line Breaks' or [\w\W] there is no return of any value in debug. We have tried taking the DOM and saving it to a variable then using the old Regex macro on it. We have tried using the regex in the DOM action with the dom being saved to a list and no luck. The regular expression works fine in the Regex Builder, also in the v3 regex builder and debug but not in the Mental Power version. Please fix this because this is a deal breaker.

Посмотреть вложение 1506
This ^^^^. I've tried to use regular expressions on multiple sites (including Amazon), and whenever I enable line breaks (which uses [w\W] as part of the regex), the regex will work fine when I test it, but when I run it in Debug mode, It always tells me that no results have been found, even though the results were found in the regex builder! Also, trying the same (or similar) regex in ZP3, it works fine in both the regex builder, and debug mode. So so far the captcha recognition module only displays half of the word (so the whole captcha isnt being sent over to the captcha solving services), and the regex builder isnt working properly. A functional regex builder is a MUST HAVE.

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is a pretty major problem. Need a fix ASAP as this makes ZP4 unusable for a lot of my templates.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)