Registration "live" accounts Telegram Desktop + Web + Joining + Parsing groups/channels [Automator]

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Good time of the day, members of the forum!
I want to present you an automatic registrar of accounts through the official Telegram Desktop application for windows. Based on the experience of some users, such accounts live longer than those registered through the official Core API.

2018-08-01 19-00-39 Входные параметры.png

Tasks that are performed by:
  • Register an account through the official Desktop client for windows
  • Activation of the account in the Web site of telegrams
  • Saving the web profile with the authorized (.zpprofile), the Telegram Desktop profile (tdata), the Proxifier profile (.ppx) for each account
  • A series of emulation actions aimed at increasing the humanity of an account
  • Setting the Name and Surname of the file (if off then it is taken random)
  • Installing Nickname from the file (if empty then it is taken random)
  • Installing a random avatar from a folder
  • Join groups / channels (random) *Can be performed as a separate task
  • Group membership / channels (in order) *Can be performed as a separate task
  • Parsing channels / groups / chats from tgram.ru (Parsing of certain categories of channels / chats)

2018-08-01 19-00-55 Входные параметры.png 2018-08-01 19-01-19 Входные параметры.png 2018-08-01 19-02-26 Входные параметры.png

Properties and features:
  • Support for 4 SMS-services: SmsActivate | SmsReg | SimSmsOrg | GetSmsOnline
  • Possibility to choose the country of the received number in SMS-services
  • Support for the proxy (ipv4; ipv6 | socks5; htttp) in the Web version, as well as when registering the Desktop version using Proxifier
  • It is possible to combine work with a proxy: work without a proxy, work with a proxy only in the web, work with a proxy on the desktop + web.
  • Ability to choose the format for saving the account to a txt file by the list ("login" or "login + proxy" or "login + proxy + registration date (any entry)")
  • The format for saving profiles to any folder specified in the settings (login.zpprofile; folder/IndexedDB/login.db; folder/Client/login/tdata; folder/Client/login/.ppx)
  • A configurable pause between registering Desktop Telegram and Activating Web Telegram (seconds).
  • Configurable pause between joining the group / channel

Technical features:
  • At the moment it works only in 1-way flow.
  • ZennoPoster 5.12.3.0 and higher. If ZennoPoster is not available, then you can download ZennoBox for free (+ one-time template output of $ 10)
  • The template is only available for execution.

Price: $ 50 (per month)
Updates during the subscription period are free of charge.

Contacts:
Discord: Antonz#9253

If you want Invite users in groups of telegrams in automatic mode, then you can get me another template with a discount for Zennobox:
Invite in Telegram group Web + Pars Users group + Authorization

Последнее редактирование:

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

ZennoReviewer

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Script not currently working.

Purchased copies of both the creator and group joiner/parser for a grand total of $75 using litecoin.

Seller stopped being responsive after issues arose with the script functions.

It seems the software may have worked in the past but newer updates to telegram have rendered it obsolete.

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Script not currently working.

Purchased copies of both the creator and group joiner/parser for a grand total of $75 using litecoin.

Seller stopped being responsive after issues arose with the script functions.

It seems the software may have worked in the past but newer updates to telegram have rendered it obsolete.
I looked at your problem and replied that you have a multi-touch screen. Therefore, creating accounts in the desktop application does not work correctly.

I sent you where you can get the VPS on which it works.

Invite and parsing also works. There your screen does not affect.

ZennoReviewer

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Update

Script now works on my device, seller was helpful in editing his code for the script to work on my machine, He even gave me 14 days of extra use.
I will keep purchasing from seller and you should too

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Sms3t.com

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Give me your personal telegram info

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Sms3t.com

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Пожалуйста, пришлите мне свой личный адрес в телеграмме, а не боту

takerz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

AFavela

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, im interested in buying zennoposter templates.

All of them related to social media (Facebook, instagram, Twitter and Youtube) creation of accounts, automation of the accounts, controlling the accounts to perform certain interactions such as like, comment, watch, share, etc., and scrape and store data in databases.

If you have already templates that work or if you can develop them ill buy them.
Telegram - AFavela

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)