Regex problems

lagger

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im playing with the demo version, loving what zenno has to offer about to just buy it. But anyways I have a 2 part question. Im working on a posterous poster. I have four spaces for this particular email account. Im trying to get it to loop thru and post to every account by counting the id's in the drop down menu of the create post page. Ive used a regex to scrape thous particular ids then it saves them to file, have zenno count the entries in the file and viola now I have now have a feasible way to post to various all of them.

Question one... The regex has an pause on fail, but for some reason it will keep adding lines to my txt files. It will throw warning messages but keeps adding blank lines..

Question two is there an easier way to do this? :D

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you need to have a logic branch after doing the regex to check and make sure you have some text in result. Otherwise, you will be saving an empty string to the file.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lagger

lagger

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Big. Kinda figured thats what I would have to do.

Side note: Im in the DFW area bro

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Houston here! Done a lot of work in Dallas though.

lagger

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cool... Well I got it working.. A little to well got my posterous account banned temporarily lol. Hey so since you basically taught me everything I know about Zenno with your videos, if you wanna send your affiliate link my way I'll buy it thru you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)