regex designer negative lookahead

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be nice to have extra fields in the designer to search for text that does NOT end with something

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
It would be nice to have extra fields in the designer to search for text that does NOT end with something
I would suggest learning regex, what is already available to use.
Or You can try searching google, this is the first page what I got just by copying part of Your title :D 'does NOT end with'

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you @lokiys for your suggestion. I Know how to I use regex personnaly (I did mention "negative lookahead" in the title ;-))
But I thought that it could be a nice addition for people that do not know well how to use regex. Afterall the point of zenno is also to be easy to use for non technical people, otherwise we can do most of the cubes in c #...

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Thank you @lokiys for your suggestion. I Know how to I use regex personnaly (I did mention "negative lookahead" in the title ;-))
But I thought that it could be a nice addition for people that do not know well how to use regex. Afterall the point of zenno is also to be easy to use for non technical people, otherwise we can do most of the cubes in c #...
Ok, that's good.
Yeah, I meant first post, not title :-)
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)