regarding getting url from a txt file

walkout

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey everyone ,
I am new to zenno poster , i am using code creator with php to create a template.

would it be possible for you guys to point me to documentation.
I also need help with getting a urls stored in a text file , and template to open those urls in browser and do the required work.
Let me know if any one could atleast point me in the right direction.
Thanks

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение URL POSTER.xml

This is a url poster for project maker - pulls urls from a file > posts a comment to a page > loops until the file is empty. Make a backup of your urls or change the {-File.GetString-|-\Resources\urls.txt-|-0-|-true-} to false and make a loop counter if necessary.

You can get the url of a page in the image below using projectmaker.. you can browse to a page then do the "get step" under that "set browser/goto page" step... grab the execution result of the goto page and use the "get url" command to do just that... use macro builder> files and directories > append to file > ... this will save the url to a text file

zp222222.JPG

Thus u can use the above template to pull the urls and do what you are intended.

Converting this simple project into codecreator should not be a problem, however someone else may add to this thread with more information on that side of things...

ACTUALLY BELOW IS THE URL GRABBER THEN CONTINUES TO A POSTER WHICH TAKES THAT URL FROM A FILE AND CONTINUES - YOU MUST CHANGE FIILE LOCATIONS AND NAMES OBVIOUSLY.

Посмотреть вложение URL GRABBER AND POSTER.xml

-ENJOY

walkout

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks man ...that was easy. i think i am just kindda new to the GUI for zeno poster. Been workign with ubot studio...I think this could be better if i have more control over the code.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)