Recognize Recaptcha2 module - how to retry if solving failed?

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I've been using Recognize Recaptcha v2 module (without CapMonster, just the one in Project Maker) and I was wondering how to make ZP check if solving failed and then retry it until it's solved correctly. It just marks the recaptcha v2 box with a red X and stops Project Maker but I don't know what to use as a variable here.
I'm using 2captcha (RuCaptcha) - by the way, the success rate for ReCaptcha v2 in 2captcha really sucks lately, even though I've set my bid to max.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi,
I've been using Recognize Recaptcha v2 module (without CapMonster, just the one in Project Maker) and I was wondering how to make ZP check if solving failed and then retry it until it's solved correctly. It just marks the recaptcha v2 box with a red X and stops Project Maker but I don't know what to use as a variable here.
I'm using 2captcha (RuCaptcha) - by the way, the success rate for ReCaptcha v2 in 2captcha really sucks lately, even though I've set my bid to max.

Use simple logic, if this failed then it goes out to red dot, so connect loop there and repeat.
success rate will vary depending on your proxy quality.

• Спасибо
Реакции: tharrkun

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys this might sound like a stupid question but... what do I put in the logical if? I can't find a way to put wrong captcha recognition into a variable :/

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi,
No worries there are no stupid questions. :-)

1. You need to initialize counter, add variable captchaLoop with default value 3 for example.
2. If captcha is answered wrong it goes out to red dot. Connect to red dot action - decrease captchaLoop variable by 1.
3. Add IF action and check if captchaLoop variable is bigger than 0 if yes then go back to resolve captcha, if its 0 then end template with error.

http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:looping?s[]=counter

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)