Recognize and Send Funcaptcha to 2Captcha

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm still a noob at zennoposter, but I've created a hotmail non-pva registration template which works well, and I'm working on another template which:

1) Logs into hotmail.
2) Clicks around inbox and views new email.
3) Attempts to send an email with subject/body in spintax.

All are working well, except it's requiring to solve a Funcaptcha before it allows me to send an email for the first time.

I am able to successfully find the captcha in the element tree, but I don't know what to do after that, and there's not a lot of English documentation out there. I read somewhere that I need to get the audio version of the captcha. Is this true? If so, how do I send it to 2captcha?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, after doing some more research. I found this in 2captcha's docs: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#solving_funcaptcha_new

So I need
  • - Public key
  • - Service URL (surl)
Both of which I found in an element in the element finder:

7345e743028e9e514.3602261702|r=us-west-2|meta=7|guitextcolor=%23ffffff|metaiconclr=%23757575|lang=en|pk=FB98C7DB-7AFF-DD4C-A55B-6CF11267BC91|at=40|atp=2|cdn_url=https://cdn.arkoselabs.com/fc|lurl=https://audio-us-west-2.arkoselabs.com|surl=https://client.arkoselabs.com

values.png

So now I need to figure out how to parse out the public key and surl via regex, and then post it to 2captcha API right?

Will continue updating progress here in case it helps anyone else having this issue.

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I was able to parse out the pkey and surl via regex, and set them both to variables. After that, I tried identical GET and POST requests to 2captcha via this URL:

https://2captcha.com/in.php?key=MY-API-KEY&method=funcaptcha&publickey={-Variable.FunCaptchaPK-}&surl={-Variable.FunCaptchaSURL-}

The GET request seemed to work with this message "Running HTTP-request Result: OK", but did not return any response, and did not write anything to my variable "2CaptchaResponse".

The POST request did not seem to work and returned this message "Running HTTP Request failed"

Then I made another GET request to "https://2captcha.com/in.php" as per 2captcha's documentation, and once again the request seemed to work, but did not put the answer to my variable "2CaptchaResponseResult"

Any ideas? I think I'm pretty close here.

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately I believe I'm at a standstill now. I checked my 2captcha dashboard. The Request count shows zero requests. I believe this means I'm not formatting the GET request correctly, since I'm not getting any response put into my variable.

Here's what the GET request looks like. Note I also tried "Load content and header", with the same result.

Hopefully I'll wake up to an answer.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
1) Don't you run CapMonster with rucaptcha emulation when sending request?
2) Open traffic moitor, track your request and check what is the answer to the request.

bnmbnm

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Vlad,

Yes it was Capmonster with the issue. I did not realize 2captcha = rucaptcha so I disabled rucaptcha as well.
Once I made this fix, I am now able to successfully send the request and receive valid responses, but now I have a new issue.

2Captcha's docs explain last steps:

5.) Locate the element with id fc-token and put the token into value of this element.
6.) Do the rest what you need to do on the website: submit a form or click on a button or something else.

I do step 5, and the captcha doesn't go away or show any indication as being solved. If I click the "x" in the top right corner of the captcha element and try to do the task that triggers the captcha, I get another captcha.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hi Vlad,

Yes it was Capmonster with the issue. I did not realize 2captcha = rucaptcha so I disabled rucaptcha as well.
Once I made this fix, I am now able to successfully send the request and receive valid responses, but now I have a new issue.

5.) Locate the element with id fc-token and put the token into value of this element.
6.) Do the rest what you need to do on the website: submit a form or click on a button or something else.

I do step 5, and the captcha doesn't go away or show any indication as being solved. If I click the "x" in the top right corner of the captcha element and try to do the task that triggers the captcha, I get another captcha.

Посмотреть вложение 52477
I think you should perform step6 to actually submit tokes and finally solve the captcha.
I suppose captcha won't disappear or will be indicated as solved after that.
It will be verified as solved on website internally.
You should just continnue your work on a website after that

KURT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Vlad,

Посмотреть вложение 52477
Hello! Faced the same problem that you describe! Tell me, did you manage to solve it? If so, please tell me how?

adminx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also encountered the same problem

Yazimedia

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All

Is there any solution out there to solve arkoselab galaxy captcha?
It also offers audio captch, if there isnt a solution for the image captcha is there a solution at least to solve the audio?

its being rolled out on most platforms now, is there any solution out there available now to solve it?

I am willing to pay for the build of the system.

Вложения

Rucaptcha

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All

Is there any solution out there to solve arkoselab galaxy captcha?
It also offers audio captch, if there isnt a solution for the image captcha is there a solution at least to solve the audio?

its being rolled out on most platforms now, is there any solution out there available now to solve it?

I am willing to pay for the build of the system.
Hi there, did you read our API? - https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#solving_funcaptcha_new

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Any Solution for this ? or maybe someone is selling ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nomie7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

warriorar

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey @VladZen can I get the mentioned template from you? Or purchase it.

Best regards

edver1104

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen can I get the amazon template from you? Or purchase it.

Isaacski

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Hello, i have the same issue, i cannot find the submit button, can you please send me anything in private ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)