reCAPTCHA v3 tokens always have score of 0.1

ferrous

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there,

I am using Capmonster 2.10.16.2 with the recaptcha addon and I'm trying to solve recaptcha v3. When I was using it against my original target, I kept getting errors about the CAPTCHA being solved incorrectly, so I started doing some testing to find the problem. I am certain I have the URL, action, and sitekey correct. Using Capmonster against https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php, I was able to see that all the tokens generated have a score of 0.1, which I believe is too low to verify my requests for any site. How can I get Capmonster to produce tokens with higher scores?

In other threads I've seen this link mentioned https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:rc3#working-with-token but it is not clear if I need to do this verification step since I am not using Zennoposter, just Capmonster alone. If I do, how can I do it with raw HTTP requests?

I have also seen mention of profiles, since building up profiles that have solved a lot of recaptcha v2 will solve recpatcha v3 better. I have just enabled this option in capmonster and I see that it is indeed generating profiles as it solves recaptcha v2. Will these profiles be the answer to getting higher scores?

Overall, just wondering if there is any way to get around this low score limitation with Capmonster alone. Thank you very much!

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello,

First of all, we recommend to use residental proxy to solve recaptcha3 in CapMonster. This allows to improve token accepting by recaptcha.
As well as collecting recaptcha profiles option in CapMonster, which is also recommended to use for higher success bypassing recaptcha3.
As for working with token, it should be sent to website with recaptcha using POST request to verify recaptcha. It could be g-recaptcha-response just like ReCaptcha V2 does or g-recaptcha-response-100000. It could be other parameter too. So you've got to inspect the requests im some traffic monitor software (for example fiddler ) and find out how exactly the token supposed to be sent. Then you have to compose your request accordingly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)