ReCaptcha problems

Kev Wood

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Firstly, I'd like to say hi as this is my first post.

I have posted this question twice in the Zennolab Support Center as I have purchased ZP and CapMonster Pro along with the Sitekey Addon but no one seems to reply to help tickets in there, it's been over a week so hopefully someone can help me here.

We have managed to get ReCaptcha solving working with both CapMonster2.dll and DeathByCaptcha.dll modules via Sitekey Addon...it works well, very well in fact. There are a couple of problems we are running in to which we hope you can help with.

1. When viewing the work process in CapMonster Pro, the captcha challenge appears to be solving fine. However, for some reason, it quite often comes up with the <Timeout for loading element has been exceeded> although it seems to be working the captcha out without a problem.

19119.png

2. When the ReCaptcha is solved on any site, after clicking submit, it doesn't accept the captcha entry. The sites will normally say that the captcha needs to be completed.

19120.png

It's probably something really simple that we've missed out but I hope the screenshots help.

Thank you in advance.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)