Recaptcha in Google Search Console via Capmonster

hungryim

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

Does anyone have a working solution for solving captchas in Google Search Console when requesting indexing?
It seems Capmonster gets stuck in a loop when attempting to solve the captcha and attempts to solve captchas that are not even visible on the page.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
CapMonster just solves captchas which you send to it.
It is not trying to solve invisible captchas on a webpage by itself.
So, please give the settings, how do you set up solving recaptcha in Google Search Console via CapMonster.

hungryim

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am now using Capmonster with sitekey and url:

I cannot use proxy as it fails, even though it works when solving the captcha manually.

I have Capmonster set to "show browser" but the captchas that appear are not the same as the captcha shown on the page.
Also, I have tried to send capmonster the current page url, eg https: //search.google.com/search-console/inspect? Resource_id = sc-domain: ....
Also the recaptcha urls https: //www.google.com/recaptcha/api2 / ...
But it does not work.

Should the captcha be autosubmitted by ZP?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I would recommend you to solve ReCaptcha in Google Search Console via In tab method if you have up-to-date version of ZennoPoster.

hungryim

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
In tab method does not work with v5.39.0.0. Capmonster continues to solve captchas in the background in a loop, keeps solving many captchas but submitting nothing on the page.

Others have had same issues here and you recommended sitekey:
I didn't recommend sitekey. I asked what is wrong with solving via sitekey.
However, you can try the following thing - select to solve via Anticaptcha.dll or 2captcha.dll
and select In tab method and also enable Autosubmit option in Recognize ReCaptcha action block.

Gavich

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same issue: Windows with captcha just doesn't close, but project move forward. Autosubmit option is checked

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)