RankerX setup

sami90

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi I got CM and i'm trying to set it up with RankerX. I've selected DBC and it runs when testing it with GSA Ser but it wont work when using it in RankerX. I tested GSA CB with Rankerx and that one works... what am doing wrong here?
p.s. the host file does get editen by CM accordingly

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any luck using it with Rankerx I also wanted to buy it For Rankerx let me know if you for some success

sami90

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah it works however you need good proxies for them.
How many proxies and how much it can cost which version of capmonster would be best and do I need different proxies for both programs as Rankerx also requires proxies what is the success ratio of captuas sorry if I'm asking too much questions but you can understand my position

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you could just tell me about the success ratio I mean does it solve all the captuas? And how many total proxies do I need in order to get started thank you

sami90

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you could just tell me about the success ratio I mean does it solve all the captuas? And how many total proxies do I need in order to get started thank you

I understand the question and i've had my own journey so i will spare you some headaches haha.

I use around 10 dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org, I use just thelatest version of capmonster,windows 10.
It is PROBABLY best to use different proxies but I am using the same dedicated proxies for rankerx and capmonster... my logic is even though the proxies are shared... they carry out different tasks.

with regards to the ratio.... it's hard to believe all the numbers or capmonster so my analysis is more how much it is costing me haha. so i put capmonster as primary solving captcha and 2captcha as secondary. then on average an rankerx campaign can go up to 7usd when using 2captcha.... so this time when i used capmonster it only needed 1 usd.

this kind of made me run more campaigns since i am already paying 10 usd for capmonster....

my advices is to get 10 dedicated proxies. get the trial of capmonster and do a campaign and you will see if it is suitable or notfor you.
I did not opt for (другой софт) because of the bad support and high system demands. Zennolab does have its issues here and there but that 10 usd per month kind of keeps making sure everything works andis up to date... same with rankerx.... it is not cheap but for that money it kind of make sure they are updated every month. so I will stay with capmonster.

p.s. if you have GSA SER then you can have double the fun because GSA SER can use allot of 2captcha credits if you don't have GSA Captcha breaker or something.... so capmonster is an good investment but only if it fits your strategy of SEO and backlinkbuilding...

if you have like 1 campaign per month then you are better off with 2captcha.... but if you have running at least 1 campaign per week then it is already a good investment.....

p.s. make sure you emulate "deathbycaptcha" but on port 80. I tried several other ports but it seems it only works for me with rankerx on port 80 when choosing emulation type in capmonster"

sami90

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
..duplicate deleted..

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the reply I Appreciate it, I was thinking for StormProxies Rotation Proxies will they work fine? also, can we solve Captua inside Capmonster which the software can not solve like manual captua solving for failed ones ?

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to give you a favor I will increase your Ahrefs DR and Moz DA for free :-) kindly get in touch

my skype: CyberSnakePK

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
DR to 55+ and DA to 40+ :-)

sami90

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the reply I Appreciate it, I was thinking for StormProxies Rotation Proxies will they work fine? also, can we solve Captua inside Capmonster which the software can not solve like manual captua solving for failed ones ?
I addedd you to skype, will help you further if you have questions on it

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

jiimzenno

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great. Thank you for sharing. I'm also got a high success rate in RankerX now

robin69

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)