Random Image File of a folder

heikooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

As you can probably tell, i am a complete noob when it comes to ZP. I've just purchased it and been playing around with it for a while. I was trying to make a project where the bot selects a random image file out of a folder, but i am not sure how exactly i can do that. So, i can get the bot to select a certain image file, but i am not sure how i can get the bot to automatically pick 1 file out of a folder randomly.

Can someone here guide me in the right direction? I am using Zenneposter 7.7.1.0 if that helps.

Also, i am really interested in learning the ins and outs of this software. I've been searching for some tutorials online but most seem outdated or for earlier version of ZP. Does anyone know how i can learn Zennoposter and can guide me in the right direction with tutorials/video tutorials?

Help is very much appreciated!

Thanks
best regards

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
you have to go through the directory and create a list. you select a random line in the list that has been created.
I don't have the name in mind and I don't have zennoposter available. if you can't find it, I'll try to download it from my vacation spot to explain it to you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx и heikooo

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will have to Go to Data -> Directories -> Select from get "Get File List", put them to a list
List processing -> get random line from List.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx и heikooo

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)