Question About Project Failure

seang

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I was running a project in Zenno and noticed the project failed before it was completely finished with a task. I went over and checked the project multiple times and I'm trying to pin point what the issue could be. Does zenno automatically end a project if it has to many errors? For example, if it does not find an element X amount of times during the project does it auto fail? If so, is there anyway to disable this feature? Thanks, as this will help me pin point the issue.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Project fails immidiately if any of actions failed to be executed.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno stops running the template with 1st error occured, so if you need keep it running with errors set actions to optional ones.

seang

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys thanks for the response. I understand that a project will fail if an action is failed to be executed but what if "html element is not found" and then I connect it with a red outgoing line to another action, and that one is found. Then the project will still run alright, I'm wondering though if after a certain number of errors occur will it automatically stop?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Тщю It will stop when it will be logical stop (action is failed when there's not any red exits from there, action executed successfuly when tehre's no green exit from it)

seang

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, if I have an red exit, it won't fail if it hits to many of them? That is the only reason why I can pinpoint my project stopped running. I looked at the error logged and found the action where Zenno stopped running. That action did have a red exit, so I'm just trying to figure out what the issue could possibly be. I know in my project I have a lot of red exits, which makes me wonder if that could be the case. Anyway thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)