Putting information to table, and sorting

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I have been making a small template where i collect a series of information, im using regexp to filter the integers and putting them into a table.

I then want to sort them from smallest to largest but when I do that im not getting the smallest in top since it sort only by the very first integer.

For example will 30 be less then 5 and 15 be less then 5 :s what can i do to treat the hole integer so it is fifteen instead of one and five?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also Im looking for a way to use regexp for the whole table at the same time, is that possible?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
About numbers seems like a bug.
About using regex on whole table, is wrong term, meaning if you want to use regex on whole table then you simply need to use on all file, so use file actions for that.

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Morgan

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
About numbers seems like a bug.
About using regex on whole table, is wrong term, meaning if you want to use regex on whole table then you simply need to use on all file, so use file actions for that.

Thanks
Thanks makes sense, ill just use regex on all variables before putting to table then.

Have a good day sir

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
It's not a bug. Sorting is working as text values, no matter if it's number or not.
We have task for proper numbers sorting.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Morgan

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)