Push Notifications not appearing to be allowed (browser notification)

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Push Notifications not appearing to be allowed.
Using "browser notification OK" does not work as the buttom to allow does not appear.

I tested into my end and its working normally but when running on ZennoPoster it does not display

I need urgent help on this !! If anyone knows how to solve it, Im able to pay a reward.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
You already reported about this.
It seems the problem is just on certain website.
If you check at wish.com , for example, it works properly.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You already reported about this.
It seems the problem is just on certain website.
If you check at wish.com , for example, it works properly.
Yeah I already reported but we didnt find a solution !!
Its not on ONE website, thats for sure.. because I tested in many and none of them works. Its a common problem in bots, I tested 2 different bots and both didnt work, thats actually the reason why I ordered zennoposter at first...

Its not the same kind of notification we get at wish website...

This is how it should looks like:

When opening with ZennoPoster or any other bot software I do not get this message

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Yeah I already reported but we didnt find a solution !!
Its not on ONE website, thats for sure.. because I tested in many and none of them works. Its a common problem in bots, I tested 2 different bots and both didnt work, thats actually the reason why I ordered zennoposter at first...

Its not the same kind of notification we get at wish website...

This is how it should looks like:
Посмотреть вложение 56466

When opening with ZennoPoster or any other bot software I do not get this message
Please give more site examples. I already reported the problem to developers and will remind them again.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
As I am receiving new pages I'll update this thread with other websites that does not show push notification to be allowed.
Just tell the developers that Im loosing a GREAT deal because I cant send any traffic for this page because it doesnt work.... Its huge money that Im loosing on that, so if they can take a good look on it and solve, I'll be buying more licenses (I need more PC's running zennoposter) and Im conisdering buying the new version of ZennoPoster.. Its just tough because there is no way I can invest more money if I dont see they working on our needs... I already saw people asking for a traffic monitor on zennoposter (not project maker) which would also be great, so as long as the dev is supporting the customers needs, I believe the community will support the devs work by buying his products and updates ;-)

Thank you VladZen for answering my questions and passing my problems to the devs, now I wait anxiously for news about it...

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please have u ever find a solution for this? Or are the programmers at least looking for a solution? Otherwise i'll look for another software because Im loosing money every day because of it, and I cant wait anymore.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Please have u ever find a solution for this? Or are the programmers at least looking for a solution? Otherwise i'll look for another software because Im loosing money every day because of it, and I cant wait anymore.
I reminded developers about this. Fixes are usually in new versions depending on bug priority.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)