Pulling Lines from List, Turn Line into Reg Ex, Extract from other list headache

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to extract from the list of emails all the female entries via regEX all instances of the names in the list files.4

I have a list of emails and then a list of female names and a list of male names. I need to extract all the instances of the list of names into seperate lists.

So all emails, containing name "harry.*" would be taken out of the list and put into a nother list.
I tried this via the Search macros usiong C# posted in the snippets post, but even with an edit and adding parameters,

I can't get this working

It is driving me nuts.
Please help

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
I'm trying to extract from the list of emails all the female entries via regEX all instances of the names in the list files.4

I have a list of emails and then a list of female names and a list of male names. I need to extract all the instances of the list of names into seperate lists.

So all emails, containing name "harry.*" would be taken out of the list and put into a nother list.
I tried this via the Search macros usiong C# posted in the snippets post, but even with an edit and adding parameters,

I can't get this working

It is driving me nuts.
Please help
Hello.

Please use Text processing action and regex.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
I don't know why you guys always want to use C# and snippets...
Actions with Lists>List processing>Get Lines - matching regex.
ListProcessing.png

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But what if I want all instances of that reg ex.

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is still not working. It works fine for the first couple of results but then seems to actually readd my 44meg file's content to my results. How do I stop this from happening? I only ever want the results but it sometimes add the entire file to my results list.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)