Proxychecker settings

gregstereo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi - I had a problem and had to delete some of the ZP config files to get things working again. After that I had no entries in the Proxy check server address box; I found these on another post:

check2.zennolab.com/proxy.php
chekfast.zennolab.com/proxy.php
chek.zennolab.com/proxy.php

Are they the correct ones to use?

Also, what are the optimal settings for Time of proxy's life and Proxy limit? Those got re-set to default values as well, with the time = 600 and the limit = 100.

thanks - gregs.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi - I had a problem and had to delete some of the ZP config files to get things working again. After that I had no entries in the Proxy check server address box; I found these on another post:

check2.zennolab.com/proxy.php
chekfast.zennolab.com/proxy.php
chek.zennolab.com/proxy.php

Are they the correct ones to use?

Also, what are the optimal settings for Time of proxy's life and Proxy limit? Those got re-set to default values as well, with the time = 600 and the limit = 100.

thanks - gregs.
That's correct, other parameters depends on your purposes. Limit of proxy means after which achievement of number of alive proxy has got, ProxyChecker has to pause its work.
Time of proxy is setting how long to be proxy alive. You can increase it or decrease, and in case you set proxy compulsory setting it will be removed after usage.

gregstereo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great and thanks for the fast reply. I just noticed one other issue - when I look at the proxies that have been harvested, the Country field for all the proxies is null (empty). This didn't use to be the case. Any suggestions?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)