Proxy problem after upgrade form zp Lite to standard

sitte

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello I upgraded ZennoPoster from lite to standard and from that moment I have problem with proxy. I have semi private proxies from 2 different sources. I use them form 12 months and I'm sure they are ok. After load they all look ok, they show on live list but when I try to run projects (ZenBlog) all disappear from list. Are there any logs why proxy are marked as dead? - All tests show that they are ok, scrapebox shows they are ok, when I try to set them in browser all looks ok but ZennoPoster cannot use them. Before upgrade Zennoposter has no problem with these same proxies.

I would appreciate any help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
maybe your projects use proxy with deleting? That may explain everything

sitte

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
They are not. I use them from few months. Are there any logs why proxy was removed or is there a way to keep proxy even if it's detected as bad?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You need to provide more info. How you use proxy and what settings do you use

sitte

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello. Projects I run are encoded (are from external company) so I have no access to its code. After contact with its creator I reinstalled all once again and came back to Z.P. ver 5.3.1 and all works well. So the problem was compability between projects and new version of ZennoPoster.

Thank You very much for help.
Best regards

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)