Proxy experiences anyone

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I´m considering upgrading my zennoposter to multi thread version. The only reason I consider it is to have multiple accounts on a site that dont allow proxies or multiple accounts.

So prior to taking advantage of the Christmas sale I want to know if anyone know of private proxy sites that does not include that the request was sent through a proxy in the header.

And can i run different proxy on different threads?

The best time to go pro would be now :-)

I wish you all a good Xmas :-)

MorningRain

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for your positive and informative reply :-)

Lets say I get 3 dedicated proxies, and I want to run 1 on each thread do i have to make separate projects with browser settings and set proxy or can I dedicate one proxy for one thread in zennoposter? Is it possible to terminate the project in case proxy dies to avoid revalving my ip? I have checked zenno wiki without clear answers.

MorningRain

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You're welcome)

You could make your project in a way it takes a list of proxies as an input. And then inside project take a proxy and run a thread.

As far as I know when proxy dies you become unable to connect to anywhere, revealing could happen when VPN connection becomes broken.
So yes, it is possible to monitor connection inside project and terminate thread when proxy dies.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can run a proxie check BEFORE and during you conection with a if statement to terminate if connection is dead if that is your concern

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can run a proxie check BEFORE and during you conection with a if statement to terminate if connection is dead if that is your concern
To obtain that would you set the proxy and visit whats my ip and check if it is different to your ISP IP?

Im running a test now, and tbh I think it is high probability to get banned when provoider is named GHOSTnet. but we will see thanks allot for all help :-)

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Get private residential ips then...?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

MorningRain

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can ask your friends for it. Or buy 3g modem and simcard with your own ID))

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No don't do that. Look in the market place. You better off there. There are a lot of proxy people selling here for this specific issue

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)