Project works in code creator but not in zennoposter

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am done building a project in code creator and it works fine but if I run the same project in zennoposter it just ends and the log shows that ".zpproj was completed successfully!"

It's not the first time I get different results from code creator to zennposter.

Does Code Creator work? Should I continue using it?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this normal behavior that a project to run well in code creator and to just throw a ".zpproj was completed successfully!" in zennoposter without running?

Is this a bug?

Who should I address this matter?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Yes, execution in CC and ZP may be a little bit different. CC use delayed drawring, and ZP executes template without delay, also with proxies and mulithreading.
I would advise you to monitor project execution in ZennoPoster - right click on project >Show instance.
Maybe it stucks on some action, does not perform click on element or does not fully loads the page. Sometimes pauses should be added before such actions or some checks if certain element was loaded.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have no proxies and did not even tried multithreading. I am also monitoring the execution by "Show Instance" and I see the browser loading and then closing.

Maybe it stucks on some action, does not perform click on element or does not fully loads the page
How can tell if it's stuck on some action if I'm in zennoposter? If I cannot debug my project in Code Creator how can I develop my projects?

This whole idea is wrong - Code Creator is for developing, debugging and optimizing the project and zennoposter for running and multithreading - how can the same project run differently? What is the purpose of code creator if I cannot debug issues that arise only when running in zennoposter?

The only solution I see here is to fill my project with pauses - I'll do that and will tell you how it went.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I have no proxies and did not even tried multithreading. I am also monitoring the execution by "Show Instance" and I see the browser loading and then closing.

How can tell if it's stuck on some action if I'm in zennoposter? If I cannot debug my project in Code Creator how can I develop my projects?

This whole idea is wrong - Code Creator is for developing, debugging and optimizing the project and zennoposter for running and multithreading - how can the same project run differently? What is the purpose of code creator if I cannot debug issues that arise only when running in zennoposter?

The only solution I see here is to fill my project with pauses - I'll do that and will tell you how it went.
You can enable tracing and see what action does not work - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:trace
Also, please attach screenshots of zennoposter program setting - Threads and Instance tabs.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I can tell, the tracking does not work for .zpproj projects but only for .xmlz because when I run a .zpproj project there is no folder being created under \documents\zennolab\traces and if I run a .xmlz I get a folder there.

Here are the requested screenshots:

The weird thing is that today, when I tried to replicate this issue, the project started in zennoposter (with no other edits from last time) but still, it's not running the same as in Code Creator.

I have this line:
Код:
string currKey =  project.Lists["keywords"].GetItem("0", true);
And in Code Creator it's successfully taking one line from the keywords file linked to the keywords list and in zennoposter it doesn't and just skips it. Not sure what's going on because I have no way of debugging it.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still needing this figured out

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi. Never used such way of getting lines from list, maybe this is problem.

Try to replace your code with.

C#:
string currKey =  project.Lists["keywords"][0];

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I know it should. This is really frustrating because after months of digging my way into developing projects into Code Creator I see that actually, I cannot use them in zennoPoster so they are useless!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)