Project Maker - footprints

Patrick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello. I got big issue with reddit. I bet its problem with footprints, but dunno how to handle this problem. Let me explain:

1) Wrote bot to login to reddit, and post on subreddits.
2) I used home IP, until got IP block somehow, but not sure prop spam issues. Then I created fresh acc via project maker, instant ban.. then changed to 4g proxy again instant ban, then tried with VPN.. same..
3) Ok I logged out from all reddit accs from my mozilla,chrome and clear cookies cause maybe reddit see u got few accs on same ip.
4) Used vpn, opened incognito mozilla, created acc made few upvotes, self profile post, then subreddit post and account stick alive..
Ok so moved this account to project maker, made 1 post .. boom account instant banned

I want ask how I can fix it, how I can get away of this footprint.. any suggestions?

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to check which user agents, screen resolution, etc... you are using with project maker

Patrick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I read update logs and seems I got old version where webrtc isnt changing deviceid.. gosh spent all day on it and its all cause of update

Patrick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems update didnt fix this, I try change those values, and they not change after regeneate new profile.

Any ideas how to do it?

I think this is biggest footprint zenno making and its not changable ..
Someone know how to change it or generate all time unique profile with this?

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Patrick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not friendly with C# yet, sadly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)