Problem with website

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to set up a regger for a certain website. For some very strange reason it is able to detect if I make more than 1 registration. I have tried various types of proxies, Anon, Elite, https etc. It still understands I am registering more than once. I have also tried various browsers (for testing purposes), it still knows it's me :mad: . I clear both cookies and cache - no luck. I have to close the computer to be able to register a new account. What is going on?

Any ideas welcome!

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it is not by chance webstarts.com?

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you sure that you set up proxy for this website when add template on execution, I remember that once I got the same when forgot to set up proxy for one of templates.

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you sure that you set up proxy for this website when add template on execution, I remember that once I got the same when forgot to set up proxy for one of templates.
When I try with proxies (elite or https) it screws me. For some reason the website redirects me to wallpaper.cm. If I use a VPN it works, but I have to restart the VPN, in order to get a new IP address and then make a new registration. I don't know how to automate that.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can knock on my skype, will see via teamviewer what's going on.

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I figured this one out. I was using supposedly Anonymous proxies from Hide My Ass. I just assumed HMA had done their job, but later when I made a check, the proxies were all transparent. That's why I the specific website I was trying to reg to knew my IP. What a bummer. Anon proxies are really had to get by these days.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)