Problem with StumbleUpon template

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to make a regger for StumbleUpon. The problem I am facing is that if StumbleUpon hasn't verified the fields (email, username, password) the "Get Started" button doesn't work. I have tried a Click event in the input:text boxes but it doesn't take it. What can I do to rectify this?

Has anyone done a StumbleUpon template? Any suggestions?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: 301Redirect

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks all for helping. I looked at the template bigcahones was so kind to supply and saw that it was basically the same as mine. So the problem is not with the js validations script as I initially thought. The problem is the lightbox that comes up after clicking the button "Get Started". The captcha is set up in the lightbox and comes up with the monkeyenter captcha window. For some reason the captcha doesn't show in the ZP captcha window (due to the lightbox?), so using this with a captcha solver like DBC or Decaptcha might not work. I haven't tried so I don't know.

Thanks again for the help!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It works in the one that I sent you. It didn't work off of what was recorded making the template. I had to go back in and change the element attributes for the captcha image. Working right now with decaptcher as we speak.

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Something is wrong with the template and the regex for the captcha image. No image appears in the monkeyenter captcha window. The values you were using in one of the two templates are (they are not the same):

Attribute name: outerhtml
Attribute value: google.com\/recaptcha (shouldn't this be http://www\.google\.com/recaptcha/api/image\?c=.*)

Are you sure this is what you are using in the template that is working for you now?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, that's the right template. You don't have to put all of that extra B.S. in your regex, since google.com/recaptcha is the only thing that will match. The template is working fine for me. Captcha shows up in window. The other template the Facebook logo showed up, so I change the attribute to the regex.

stumble.JPG

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unbelievable, but on a test SU template with only the bare minimum, the regex works like you say and the captcha image shows up. On my original template it doesn't, even though it is exactly the same! Man this can drive you nuts!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you have both attributes in your template? If you do, do they both have the same group #. If so, that's where your problem is. If group # is same, both attributes have to be pointing to the same element.

301Redirect

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have both attributes but with different group ids. It's very finicky this. I am trying to find the culprit but perhaps I am just wasting my time. Too many hours - I think I will move on to something else and come back in a month or so to SU. Thanks for your help!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)