Problem in ZennoPoster with macro execution

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This pops up randomly - 3 loops of the template no problem and then suddenly...

Macros execution File.CountOfStrings step: ●5●7●2●8●6●2● field: ≡2≡9≡3≡0≡8≡4≡0≡6≡6≡
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

More pauses needed between macros...??? Anybody...

======================================================

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So when I post to specific cities, once my advertisement file becomes empty > then is copied from another directory and dropped into the below directory (this is successful)

The next step >>> {-File.CountOfStrings-|-C:\results\subdirectory\subdir\ADS SUPER SERVICES.txt-}

ERROR SOURCE : Macros execution File.CountOfStrings step: ●2●4●2●6●1●9● field: ≡2≡9≡3≡0≡8≡4≡0≡6≡6≡

MESSAGE : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
You will receive such error if the file C:\results\subdirectory\subdir\ADS SUPER SERVICES.txt does not exist.
Or your template does not have access to it, try to add pause pause before executing problem macros

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The pause pause, triple pause etc is not working - and my template definitely has access to it because I am pulling from the file during template execution and the file IS being reproduced in the directory ...

=====================================

THE SOLUTION:

Either adding a new branch with a pause or adding a line to the file so as the file will not delete itself was the answer. I believe that adding the pause in its own branch was the solution because the string count came before the execution of the get string macro for my ad file.

The xml shows the rudimentary loop before the fix.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What do you do at this branch ≡2≡0≡7≡2≡8≡5≡3≡7≡7≡3≡?
Put - before file path in ≡1≡7≡3≡7≡5≡2≡4≡5≡0≡3≡

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)