Private vitural clipboard for each instances

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
When i run multi project, some project need clipboard and ctrl V to paste content in some area. But somtimes, these projects run same time and yep, wrong variable beacse window clipboard store only one variable. So, if develop team can, i hope Zennoposter will have Private vitural clipboard for each instances in the future.

I am very happy if anyone have give me some advices for my problem. Thank you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the best-case scenario you will have to wait for this feature to implement for a very long time. Save the value to a variable immediately and then paste it from there. I'm pretty sure you could avoid the usage of the clipboard at all.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kingbin

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I'm not sure what is actually the problem there...
is clipboard one for all instances when you run project in multi-thread?
Even if you set dedicated process in project settings? or use thread lock in C#?

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure what is actually the problem there...
is clipboard one for all instances when you run project in multi-thread?
Even if you set dedicated process in project settings? or use thread lock in C#?
I think window clipboard is problem. It can store one value and paste action by Ctrl + V is only paste latest value. I make action with C# code block (put variable to clip - make Ctrl + V - clear clipboard) and seem like all instances use same clipboard. If all project run same time, it put variable to clipboard and when run Ctrl + V code, all running instances paste latest variable.

In my project, i tried another option, Keyword Emulation, to solve this problem. But Keyword Emulation is not well. Because, if content have many words and paragraphs, instance need many hours to finish input content action with Keyword Emulation and maybe it it error by timeout (I made 120 minutes timeout)

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)