Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы

2xdswu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Contacted zortexx for a short fix and he amazingly did it without hassle even guided me through the way and explained.

Don't be afraid to contact him, his a very nice person!

• Спасибо
Реакции: CSS и zortexx

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы

kse

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Добрый день Нужен шаблон
Автоответчик WhatsApp [ZennoPoster] как заказать. Я первый раз здесь

• Спасибо
Реакции: devilcan

rami

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello sir ,

i just skyped you ,

I need a website to run my zenno project in the back end , it will generate numbers , and give back to the customer , the customer will enter zip code , and how many they want and it will generate the information and give back to customer , i already finished the bot and ti works , but i need to build the website , so i can add customer , over 400 customer . each customer will have there own portal to generate those number , customer will request credit from me , i will add money and to there portal , and as they go it will deduct from there account , average thread daily thread will be around 300 to 400 thread a day , 600 to 700 on the weekend , so my computer cant handle more than 5 threads at a time because my CPU is fully using 100 percent with more than 5 threads , so a server might be needed .

some customer request as much as 100 number at one time , some 10 some 50

AFavela

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, im interested in buying zennoposter templates.

All of them related to social media (Facebook, instagram, Twitter and Youtube) creation of accounts, automation of the accounts, controlling the accounts to perform certain interactions such as like, comment, watch, share, etc., and scrape and store data in databases.

If you have already templates that work or if you can develop them ill buy them.
Telegram - AFavela

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)