Private proxy usage?

octman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a block of ten private proxies that I'd like to use in Zennoposter. The proxies are imported into Zennoposter and they work, but the problem is the time delay once they are removed from the "live" list. Once a proxy is used and removed from the "live" list it takes several minutes before it's available again even though the thread is only using that proxy for approx 60 secs.

What I really like is for Zennoposter to loop though the proxy list without removing them from the live list each time. Is this possible?

octman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Never mind. I can just set the proxy in the template using the web browser object, thereby bypassing the proxycheck portion of zennoposter.

backlinks666

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i still do not know how to import the private proxy to zennoposter.

i have some privateproxy need passwords and usename.

any1 can show me the way to import

thank you

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i still do not know how to import the private proxy to zennoposter.

i have some privateproxy need passwords and usename.

any1 can show me the way to import

thank you
Create a text list of them all - format is:

username:password@IP:Port

In Zennoposter hit the sources tab at the top, then help wizard. You need to select one source, and then next step point it to the file on disk, next state for these ones that they are paid and then hit add. That should be all that is required. It does take a couple of mins for them to be checked and ready. If you have problems check that the status button on the control tab is green.

backlinks666

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you very much

In Zennoposter hit the sources tab at the top, then help wizard. You need to select one source, and then next step point it to the file on disk, next state for these ones that they are paid and then hit add. That should be all that is required. It does take a couple of mins for them to be checked and ready. If you have problems check that the status button on the control tab is green.

Mars

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

I followed the same instructions but when I check it under Control it still says Total 4 proxies and Live proxies "0" .Why is that so?

Edit: The Status Control Tab is in Green Color

shumway21

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also having the issue. Using XP and ZennoPoster light. My proxies are in the correct format, and I've follow the suggestions of adding them as one source but no deal. I checked the private proxies in SB so I know they are ok. Any further suggestions? If not how would I go about using the Project.ProxyRules macro to set them in the template it's self and have them rotate through? Could someone post an example?

smol84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys did anyone manage to get this to work?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The best way to use private proxies is to put them in a text file and then pull them in your template with a macro File.GetString in the Set=>Webrowser=>Setup proxy branch. That way you don't have to waste bandwidth on the ProxyChecker.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)