private proxies - can't get it to work

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
not sure what im doing wrong. i have done this

Just pull them from a txt file via list in your project. And use action: Browser - Settings - Set proxy
when i debug in the log, it picks one of the proxies in the list. In the debug browser window at the bottom it shows
Код:
[[url]http://username:password@proxyip:port][/url]
but the page never loads just says

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved
any suggestions? proxies are working and tested in scrapebox.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok ive tried using these proxies in browser and it's strange. I get internet access to all my usual sites. But when i go to signup page of the template (mail.aol.com) i get the same error that im getting in Project Maker. So it's nothing to do with my template/zp/pm, any ideas why i can't access mail.aol.com using proxies? They are USA proxies.

Proxy format is right. Try the same proxy in firefox.
and im using proxy provider in ur signature, buyproxies.org

**edit
well i got this to work by going directly to https://new.aol.com/productsweb/?promocode=827692&ncid=txtlnkuswebr00000073 and skipping going to mail.aol.com and clicking on signup. This will fix my problem, but still wondering why I couldnt access mail.aol.com. I'll ask my proxy provider since it's their issue. :D

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well got an answer from proxy provider.

sorry for that, we have disable that site because is so damn good at cathing the spammers and complaining on the servers providers We can refund you if you want

Guess they disabled mail.AOL.com and not new.AOL.com :rolleyes:

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Disable javascript, they can see your real IP

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)