Pricing

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When will the price go up?

And is the first six months free updates, and then later on it's $90 per 6 months?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I ask this because I'm still uncertain about many of this program's features, and don't know if I'm pressed for time or not to buy it. It looks very interesting but I'm so new to this I want to make sure what I'm getting into. I gather there's a price change from the russian version, too.

And what do the updates consist of? Does Zennoposter usually stop working after a year or so due to changes in Internet Explorer, or are these added features that aren't completely necessary? What have these updates consisted of in the past and what will they consist of in the future? Thanks.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
And what do the updates consist of? Does Zennoposter usually stop working after a year or so due to changes in Internet Explorer, or are these added features that aren't completely necessary? What have these updates consisted of in the past and what will they consist of in the future? Thanks.
Absolutely ZennoPoster will work in year and much longer because Microsoft provides backward compatibility in a new versions of the Internet Explorer. Also we will check latest stable ZennoPoster version to work with the latest stable version of Internet Explorer.
For last 2 years we implement a lot of features in our updates Popup handling (multitabbed browsing), processing all SSL certificates including to valid, any type of authentications on the sites including basic http, NTLM and even proxy authorization, we added tons of new useful macroses, improved speed and stability of the program, add JavaScript build in engine to extend template logic, added a lot of paid captcha recognition services etc. etc. etc.
We done a lot and we plan to do more, like FTP support, advanced developer tools, automatic CAPTCHA recognition, full human emultaion input, full support of mouse event of the page like Drag & Drop etc. etc. etc.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
in any case we are listening our community to add new feature to the software.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Unfortunately we don't accept direct PayPal payment, because PayPal does not fully support Russia we can pay via PayPal, but we can receive payments :(
Pay directly with your credit card to avoid VAT.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately we don't accept direct PayPal payment, because PayPal does not fully support Russia we can pay via PayPal, but we can receive payments :(
Pay directly with your credit card to avoid VAT.
You mean give you my CC details or paying with credit card via plimus allows me to avoid tax?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
paying with credit card via plimus allows you to avoid tax, as we can see in our biling stats.
we don't need your credit card details and we don't charge VAT.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
paying with credit card via plimus allows you to avoid tax, as we can see in our biling stats.
we don't need your credit card details and we don't charge VAT.
you mean selecting 'safe transaction with online credit card' on the Plimus dropdown menu, should lead me to a page without tax? For me it leads to a page with VAT. Am I doing something wrong, or is the VAT taken away in the next screen when I press accept after introducing my CC (/DC) details? Sorry, first time...

Or is tax erased by Plimus when they realise its a debit/credit card? After I click accept here?:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1215/plimuszennolabs.jpg

Are you guys absolutely sure VAT disappears when you buy Zennoposter from european countries? I haven't read anything about it at Plimus. From what I see, Plimus is a reseller of your stuff, and I'm kind of buying it off Plimus, according to their FAQ. I'll pay the tax if I have to, which is a pity, but if there's another way I'm all ears! :-)

thanks

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
try again, now we VAT is charged from us, not from the customer. It means price does not depend from your location.

PeterJohn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

any news when the price will go up?
2 weeks are over now... :D

I just ask, because I don't have time for it at the moment, but in about 2 month...

Thanks,
Peter

PeterJohn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
No answer?

Okay, the good old marketing trick... ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)