Possible to use Bot UI from an online webpage?

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,

I'm looking at the Bot UI for the first time, and I'm curious ... can I remote access the HTML elements from a webpage? Can I make a bot, put all the HTML, CSS etc to one of my sites and run ZP from another server to like my house for example?

I looked at all the help pages and understand how to make the bot etc, just curious if I can run it remotely

Thanks for reading.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello,
No, unfortunately, BotUI is not supported to be used remotely.
We plan to add remote control for zennoposter in future, not for separate project.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nycdude

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello all,

I'm looking at the Bot UI for the first time, and I'm curious ... can I remote access the HTML elements from a webpage? Can I make a bot, put all the HTML, CSS, etc to one of my sites and run ZP from another server to like my house for example?

I looked at all the help pages and understand how to make the bot etc, just curious if I can run it remotely

Thanks for reading.
Closest You can get what You ask is using web dashboard, You can find a free script in one of the previous competition articles (unfortunately they are in Rus)
In short website and Your bots using the same DB, so this way all data can be passed remotely with the help of centralized DB. :-)

That's not close to easy task for a newbie, but just letting You know that there are always options :-)

Cheers

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We use some web panels who interact direct with bots.
It's very better than botui.

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Developers are already planning Remote API for zennoposter guys...
So, I hope quite soon remote control will be already available.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)